Manager – Training Center – CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What’s Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Manager – Training Center
CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is seeking a team motivating and driven Manager – Training Center to be located in our Cedar Rapids, IA office.
Job Summary: Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Cedar Rapids Training Center consistent with company objectives. Balance workplace experience needs of employees and guests, health and safety accountability, oversight of lodging supervisory staff, security of company and customer assets, ensure proper and timely maintenance of the buildings and grounds, while delivering departmental financial performance and expense control in compliance with the highest standard of professional ethics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workplace experience – Ensure a comfortable and safe facility for all employees and guests by promoting a high sense of customer service in all departments, ease of access to leadership, and maintaining a pleasant interior and exterior environment, while ensuring safety and security with a fully cctv monitored facility.
- Health and safety – Lead the site safety committee to conduct regular physical and behavioral safety inspections to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. Track resolution of exceptions and escalate major issues.
- Lodging and transportation – Oversight of lodging supervisory staff to provide comfortable and cost-effective in-house or local lodging and local transportation for students and drivers. Promote a high level of customer service and engagement of staff with guests as the first impression of the Cedar Rapids Training Center. Align staff to help answer student and driver questions and solve issues.
- Facility maintenance – Assurance of upkeep and maintenance and repair of the buildings and grounds through inspections, auditing contracted services for preventive maintenance and repairs, approval of expenses, and capital project recommendations working in conjunction with Corporate Facilities Leadership.
- Financial performance – Maintain the efficient operation and maintenance of the facility while adhering to budgeted expense guidelines. Escalate potential negative impacts to the forecast.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Previous experience in a related field required
- High school diploma or GED required and a degree in a related field preferred
- Experience managing a facility and many employees preferred
- Must possess excellent attention to detail skills as well as interpersonal skills connecting with individuals quickly
The CRST core values: Safety at the Core of All We Do – Integrity in Every Decision and Action – Commitment to the Success of Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and Communities.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager&c=CRST+The+Transportation+Solution&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a02c27e2371fb1f7&rtk=1fbpe5ttqn51h800&from=rss→