Manufacturing Sales Executive – CEC – Cedar Rapids, IA
Achieves established revenue and services bookings within an assigned territory and
market. Creates world class experiences for CEC’s customer base. Utilizes the consultative selling process to uncover customer challenges and solves those problems by utilizing CEC’s solutions. Ability to grow a territory while delivering outstanding customer experiences.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve Revenue booking Quotas: Works with new and existing customers to solve challenges that lead to revenue creation.
- Achieve Managed Services Quota: Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referral-based strategies. Utilizes consultative selling model to create new opportunities
- Market Planning: Work closely with the construction sales team to ensure all opportunities that are bid get a follow up. Actively manage 300 accounts that are assigned within your territory. Attend trade shows in your market to drive results
o Work closely with the construction sales team to partner with them on bids. Get into the end user on all bids that CEC places.
o Build strong customer relationships, personally and as a group. Understands
customer’s business and leverages technologies to assist in optimization.
o Develop and submit comprehensive proposals based on individually or team assessed needs of potential clients
o Develop a deep understanding of the MFG vertical. Attend relevant trade shows, work with existing accounts to understand the challenges of the vertical, help to create solutions that meet the verticals demands.
- Value Selling: Using a consultative selling approach to properly qualify and align the needs of the customer with the value of CEC services.
- Image: Present the highest level of professionalism and passion through presentations, marketing material/events, quotes & proposals.
- Weekly Account Planning Sessions: Ensure that at least once a year all of your accounts gets reviewed by your leader.
- Holds the CEC Experience to the highest regard: Each grey line is a handoff and the Service Sales Executive ensures that the handoff between 1,2 and 3 create outstanding customer experiences. The SSE utilizes the APS and CBR process to ensure the fifth wedge is executed with all of CEC targeted customer base.
- Strong CRM management rhythm: The SSE interacts with a vast amount of customers each week and it is critical to the customer experience that those interactions are documented through SalesForce. This allows better prediction of managed service revenue and labor needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate
- History of leadership in sports, civic clubs, or academic organizations.
- At least three years of successful sales experience in the enterprise space
- Technology Background
- Managed Services background
- Currently selling in the MFG vertical
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and lead well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Excellent Presentation Skills, large and small groups
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results- orientation.
- Desire to become a professional sales executive
- Willing to work hard to reap financial and career rewards
- Will not quit attitude
- Self Motivated
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of communications systems, including audio, video, security, fire alarm, wireless, and data networks.
- PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of
Excel is preferred.
- SalesForce.com knowledge.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively
with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manufacturing+Sales+Executive&c=CEC&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e2f6f4a1b0a1e81c&rtk=1fbs40a4ru3m2800&from=rss→