Marketing & Growth Associate – Arona Home Essentials – Cedar Rapids, IA
Arona Home Essentials
Arona Home Essentials has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. We are built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We operate over 56 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado, Missouri, Kentucky, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, and Indiana. We are currently looking for a Marketing & Growth Associate.
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, personal days, and holidays.
- Unlimited Bonus & Commission opportunities.
- Five-day work week.
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- 401(k) with a company match.
- Ongoing training and development.
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers.
- Accept and process current customer payments.
- Process Order Forms and references.
- Input customer information into the store computer for new lease agreements.
- Update customer information and account status in the store’s computer system.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and route them to appropriate person-as per the first up system.
- File and maintain customer folders and records.
- Assist customers on the showroom floor.
- Direct customer opportunities immediately to the Sales Manager as it relates to sales and service.
- Maintain the appearance and organization of the customer transaction counter.
- Assist in the maintenance of the showroom through cleaning, organizing, merchandising, and pricing as per the first up system and as directed by management.
- Maintain regular mailing campaign.
- Other tasks as assigned by management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for daily customer contact.
- Professional appearance.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Strong sales skills-showroom and telephone.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and dollying heavy merchandise.
- Pre-employment background check, drug test, agility test and DOT physical.
- Bi-lingual is a PLUS!
Marketing & Growth Associates must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Arona Home Essentials Driver Qualification Policy. All Marketing & Growth Associates must pass a drug screen and criminal background investigation before beginning employment.
Arona Home Essentials is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Marketing+Growth+Associate&c=Arona+Home+Essentials&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=901fb78a467e8db0&rtk=1g21udi7ei6jp800&from=rss→