Member Connections Representative (Remote / Field) – Iowa Total Care – Cedar Rapids, IA
Iowa Total Care
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Assist the health plan in establishing a presence in the community through home visits and community outreach.
- Educate members on health care benefits through home visits and outreach
- Assist members with activities related to accessing care
- Document information and activities in applicable systems
- Deliver Connections Plus(r cell phones, teach and answer questions related to cell phone use and navigation
- Coordinate and implement community events, including Start Smart Baby showers and Birthday Parties, school events, healthy life style events and various community initiatives
- Schedule and complete home visits for noncompliance, benefits information, ED and readmission diversion and other high risk issues
- Conduct targeted phone calls for compliance, HEDIS initiatives and health risk assessments
- Follow-up with appropriate parties on status of high risk member referrals
- Assist in finding and connecting members to community social services and agencies
- Ability to travel throughout designated region – approximately 50% travel within the state of Iowa
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
High school diploma or equivalent experience. Bilingual ability preferred. 2+ years of social services, community outreach, or education experience.
Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance. Some locations may require Community Health Worker certification, CPR certification, and/or bi-lingual.
For SilverSummit only: SilverSummit values diversity in its workplace and provides health plan benefits to culturally diverse individuals. As such,
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Posted 1 day ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Member+Connection+Representative&c=Iowa+Total+Care&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=85605e4748c668ac&rtk=1g1vbrb36pkld800&from=rss→