Office Coordinator – Coe College – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Coe College seeks an organized and detail-oriented individual for the position of Office Coordinator. This position manages budgets and various office operations for the Offices of Admission, Marketing, Financial Aid, Student Success & Persistence and Information Technology.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the budgets for admission, financial aid, marketing, information technology, commencement, student retention, the mailroom and the print center.
- Oversee invoicing, check requests, expense reports, purchasing and other finance-related office tasks.
- Manage travel reimbursement program.
- Maintain office supplies and staff equipment inventory and ordering.
- Process and analyze numerical reports and data as requested.
- Submit work order requests as needed.
- Manage vendor contract systems and actively track renewal terms.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting.
- Serve as support for various administrative staff as needed.
- Provide support in all office areas to ensure the success of any office effort.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with complex and high dollar budgets.
- 5-7 years experience in an office setting.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
- Valid driver’s license.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated positive and welcoming approach to all interpersonal interactions.
- Organized, task oriented, accurate.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Demonstrated analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take directions and apply to independent work.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel (formulas, functions and pivot tables.)
- Appreciation for being part of an overarching mission that intrinsically motivates quality work in the day-to-day tasks.
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellent customer and/or student service.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Office+Coordinator&c=Coe+College&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b7bf839f0e86fc04&rtk=1fa9pr23in50i800&from=rss→