Operations Resource Analyst – BCADS BCOR Administrative Services, LLC – Cedar Rapids, IA
BCADS BCOR Administrative Services, LLC
Full Job Description
Blucora has a bold aspiration: we are committed to giving all people the tools needed to lead healthy financial lives – tools often reserved for the wealthy.
We now turn to the next leg, developing the technological tools that make our vision of financial health for all a reality. Atypical for the financial services industry, we take a contemporary approach to strategy and product development that is founded in user insights, rapid testing and a singular focus on driving end-user value.
Since charting new territory on a daily basis is part of everyone’s job at Blucora, we’ve attracted team members who thrive on the challenge, encourage each other, and are passionately committed to the goal. If you agree that problem- solving is a team sport, and feel energized by a good debate, deep dive research, or a fun night out with colleagues, we might be the right firm for you!
TaxAct, a subsidiary of Blucora and sister company to Avantax Wealth Management and Avantax Planning Partners is seeking an Operations Resource Analyst , who will be responsible for the analysis of real-time Customer Care performance and identify opportunities to improve performance, identify and manage communication of real-time volume drivers and outages that impact performance and forecasting needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Major responsibilities of the Operations Resource Analyst position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide professional and friendly support to all external and internal customers.
- Identify call volume demand and other contact channel demand volumes.
- Oversee and manage the collection, analysis, and reporting on performance statistics to drive operational efficiencies, proactive responsiveness, and long-term forecasting.
- Schedule Creation/Flexibility/Optimization.
- Trends real-time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing needs across all locations accordingly.
- Head-count & Demand Forecasting and Planning (Future and real-time)
- Communicate trending issues to management.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real-time monitoring applications.
- Proactively identifies and helps resolve call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Escalates contact center interruptions to appropriate Executive Leadership Staff in a quick timely fashion.
- Recommend process improvements and tools that improve the efficiency of human-based support.
- Other job duties as defined.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, General Business, Accounting or a related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years Contact Center experience.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and meet competing demands.
- At least 3 years of scheduling experience is preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Time management skills.
- Helps to maintain a positive work environment
- Helps to maintain a positive work environment.
Physical Demand & Work Effort
- Keying/typing, standing, walking.
- Sitting for an extended period.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in an office environment.
- The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during the normal performance of the job.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
At Blucora, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, Blucora welcomes and celebrates diversity and inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. At Blucora, you can expect a supportive, open and inclusive atmosphere and a team that values your contributions.
Blucora, Inc. and its subsidiaries, Avantax Wealth Management, Avantax Planning Partners (formerly HK Financial Services), and TaxAct are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and any other status protected under federal or state law. Blucora, considers information gathered in the hiring process, including information on this application, confidential, and only shares it on a need-to know basis or as required by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HR@Blucora.com or by calling 972-870-6000 to speak with a member of the HR Talent Acquisition team.
Job Type: Full-time