Part time Office Assistant – Hummert International – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Hummert International is looking to meet with amazing Office Assistant who is passionate about delivering a world-class customer service in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to build rapport & relationships with customers.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Office Assistant to offer support for our busy front office reception staff team. The role also includes providing support to our office and general administration assistance as part of the Administration team. The successful applicant will need to be comfortable dealing with clients confidently and in a friendly and welcoming manner both face to face and over the telephone.
The applicant must also be comfortable with the general use of computer technology in the workplace but full training will be provided (an interest in IT and familiarity with Microsoft Office software will be an advantage).
What We Want:
- Individuals who are looking for a Career.
- Someone with Excellent attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compute daily residential report information.
- Assist in calculating time cards.
- Perform light typing duties utilizing Microsoft word.
- Respond to service calls from staff regarding maintenance
- Provide on the ground support to the Records Department with retrieval and pick up of files
- Fill uniform requisitions for all employees.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide necessary information and/or route calls to appropriate individuals.
- Prepare documents for home purchase..
- Perform other general duties as required by the Director.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and the ability to climb ladders required.
- Ability to occasionally push/pull up to 100 lbs. required.
- Must have good or corrected vision and the ability to add and subtract.
- Basic language skills required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English preferred.
- Read, comprehend and complete basic checklists, forms, or related documents.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Must have ability to consistently report to work and on time.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrol pension
- 31 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- 20% staff discount
Over the years, Hummert International’s identity has been established by its comprehensive inventory of horticulture, garden and nursery supplies and greenhouse equipment showcased in the industry-leading Hummert Supply Catalog. Started in 1935 as a 16-page pamphlet, the latest catalog has blossomed into 816 pages filled with 16,000 SKU’s of the highest quality professional growing supplies and equipment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Office+Assistant&c=Hummert+International&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5c333d5abcccc83d&rtk=1fd6g4muc3oc8000&from=rss→