Production Control Planner – PMX Industries Inc – Cedar Rapids, IA
PMX Industries Inc
Full Job Description
PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America.
Since our founding, we have been committed to continually improving our safety and environmental performance through ongoing training and new technology. Safety is a top priority. PMX employees also have an active recycling program of metals, cardboard, plastic, and paper. We believe there are direct links between worker safety, quality systems, environmental performance, and economic success.
Business is conducted in accordance with company policies which are based on respect and accountability. PMX has earned a reputation for integrity and consistently meeting high standards. We support our communities and strive to be good neighbors. We know that business success begins with our employees!
Production Control Planner:
As a Production Control Planner you will be responsible for developing and executing the production-planning schedules. Jobs # 4496 & #4507
- Ensure orders are started on time and releases are within established WIP Inventory policies.
- Identify and communicate priorities for all machines to appropriate personnel.
- Work with other departments to ensure valid scheduling and compliance and to expedite orders when necessary.
- Monitor customer requests and work into schedules.
- Coordinate efforts with production to ensure immediate restart of material when necessary.
- Monitor NCR material to ensure that disposition is timely and material keeps moving.
- Daily review of alternate application list to find outlet for non-conforming material and dispose of scrap in
- conformance with established inventory policies.
- Review changes in item specification
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Two year degree or two years experience in a production environment with basic inventory and manufacturing concepts.
- CPIM Certification desirable
- MRP/ERP knowledge and experience desirable
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Short Term
- Long Term
- Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Click the apply button above to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Production+Control+Planner&c=PMX+Industries&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=81cec97150d38d18&rtk=1fke7ud0gu1bq800&from=rss→