Production Manager – Dewolff, Boberg & Associates – Cedar Rapids, IA
Dewolff, Boberg & Associates
$75,000 – $85,000 a year
Full Job Description
Seeking an Operations Management Professional to provide leadership and drive accountability to meet and exceed productivity deliverables.
Role and Responsibilities
· Manage daily operations to ensure daily productivity goals are met.
· Oversee and monitor daily employee performance.
· Drive a culture of accountability and ownership
· Identify barriers and bottlenecks to drive improvement.
· Conduct continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
· Conduct daily meetings, one on ones and address performance gaps on a daily basis.
· Provide ongoing training, coaching and development.
· Communicate across various departments and at all levels within an organization.
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment to enforce necessary compliance and protocols.
· A Bachelor’s degree.
· 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in a high volume and fast pace environment (Manufacturing, Distribution, Transportation, Operations preferred).
· Experience managing teams of 10+ employees.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DeWolff, Boberg & Associates is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DB&A hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. DB&A believes that all employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each team member to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Operations Supervision/Management: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
- On the road
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Production+Manager&c=Dewolff&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=230dd98ba8e82cf0&rtk=1fcju6om2u4tb800&from=rss→