Project Manager Life Insurance – TalentFish – Cedar Rapids, IA
$110,000 – $120,000 a year
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Project Manager Life Insurance
Cedar Rapids, IA
We are urgently seeking a full-time IT Project Manager with Life Insurance industry experience! This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Visa sponsorship will be considered. All candidates who meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply!
- Qualified candidates must be able to work onsite at the company office full-time when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Qualified candidates must have Life Insurance or Annuity industry experience.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager establishing project scope, managing multiple projects and providing demonstrable business value.
- The Project Manager will be able to quickly understand the business and jump-in to support ongoing projects.
- Must be able to effectively articulate and communicate with team members, vendors, and business users.
- 8+ years’ Project Management experience and demonstrated experience in the Life Insurance Industry.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors both onshore and offshore.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Suite of products such as MS Project.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills with ability to share specific success stories.
- Act as Project Manager and Project Lead implementing large & small complex projects.
- Ensure effective communication across dispersed project teams. This role requires working with teams throughout the US.
- Define project scopes, tasks, goals, and deliverables.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, on-track and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track the progress of multiple projects.
- Facilitate internal and external meetings.
- Ensure PMO processes are implemented and followed by project teams.
- Ensure communication across channels.
- Prepare and communicate Project Management status and reports and escalate issues when necessary.
TalentFish is an employee-owned company pioneering a new realm in talent acquisition. We are redefining IT staffing by evolving AI, video screening and our unique platform. TalentFish focuses on providing the best employee, consultant, and client experience possible.
At TalentFish we are an Equal Opportunity Employer we embrace and encourage diversity!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- PMP (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Project+Manager+Life+Insurance&c=TalentFish&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b9fc1c5397c35539&rtk=1fcuekf3lu21g800&from=rss→