Quality Systems Manager – PMX Industries Inc – Cedar Rapids, IA
PMX Industries Inc
Full Job Description
PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America and we are looking for:
Quality Systems Manager
To provide support for the Quality Management Systems, company-wide.
- Expected to follow all safety rules and policies and work in a manner that protects themselves and other stakeholders from hazards and injuries.
- Maintenance and Administration of the ISO Document Control and compliance system.
- Perform Audits per ISO Guidelines, and Regulatory Requirements. (all shifts)
- Perform and maintain corrective and preventive actions, audit/verifications, including customer and supplier.
- Maintenance of the Quality Information Database and C/PAR Database (back-up).
- Maintenance and Administration of Customer Self Assessments, Scorecards, Claims, and Regulation Compliance.
- Facilitate and maintenance of Management Review Committee (MRC)
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement Activities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree; and 4 years experience in Quality Systems and/or Process Auditing; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products specifically Microsoft SharePoint.
- Sound communication, organizational and analytical skills with the ability to plan work and conduct effective meetings.
- Ability to create tables, queries, forms in a database environment.
- Understanding of ISO Standards, ISO 9000 and/or ISO 17025.
- Must be able to communicate in English for all business / job related transactions.
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Short Term
- Long Term
- Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Quality+System+Manager&c=PMX+Industries&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e2590d999ba44c99&rtk=1fkjcpropu3ji800&from=rss→