Receiving and Inventory Associate – Clickstop – Urbana, IA
Full Job Description
Location: Urbana, Iowa
Are you someone with a positive attitude, who excels in a fast pace environment, is detail oriented and would like to implement this into your daily work?
We are seeking full-time and part-time Receiving and Inventory Associates who will contribute to their teams success and align on the outcomes we are seeking.
“Clickstop Culture: We all care about each other as people first with lives and families. Work is important and if we are fulfilled in our personal lives, we can make a bigger impact for Clickstop.”
- Doug Martens, Freight & Customs Compliance Manager
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Aligning with Clickstop’s Core Values to drive our culture and business forward.
- Understanding the organization’s strategies and how this role and teams impact them.
- Safely operating equipment inside trailers and around our warehouse to unload and put-away materials.
- Check orders in verifying piece count for items delivered and orders are received accurately in our systems.
- Inspection to ensure materials are in tolerance with our specifications.
- Thorough documentation and clear communication to other teams for any delivery exceptions identified during the inbound process.
- Inventory counts performed according to schedule and discrepancies researched and resolved quickly.
- Downstocking and replenishment of pick bins proactively done to eliminate any waste or stoppage of the shipping team process.
Are you the ideal candidate?
How you work…
- Embrace and drive change
- High sense of urgency
- Strong sense of ownership
- Creative problem solver
- Communicate openly with confidence and respect
Your experience and qualifications…
- Preferred, but not required:
- Fork Lift Certification
- OSHA 10
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
What Clickstop provides:
- The opportunity to pursue your best self (as an employee, parent, partner, citizen). We believe work shouldn’t be transactional. It should be a purpose-driven experience.
- An entrepreneurial environment where there are endless opportunities for those who seek them.
- Recognition for personal, team, and company accomplishments, because Clickstop’s success is a reflection of your engagement and excellence.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- We offer great benefits, a competitive compensation package, and a generous amount of time off. But what truly sets us apart is how we work and the environment we work in! Benefits include:
- Health Insurance ($0 Premium Option)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Match
- PTO, Paid Holidays, and Volunteer Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Freedom Retreat (A partially paid 4-12-week sabbatical after 5 years of service)
- ESOP (Eligible after one year of service and minimum hour requirement is met)
Employment is contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background check.
Clickstop is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Receiving+Inventory+Associate&c=Clickstop&l=Urbana%2C+IA&jk=ca2d87cd4de89d1b&rtk=1g95316glhaqq800&from=rss→