Refresh Tech Lead – Cedar Rapids, IA – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Businesses Collins Aerospace
Job ID 01465725
Most Recent Date Posted 08/08/2021
City Cedar Rapids
Country United States
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
The Refresh Technician will be responsible for preparing new devices for our users and Field Services teams to ensure a smooth PC refresh.
- Troubleshooting imaging and/or software installation issues in coordination with the Client Engineering department
- Secure the local refresh inventory
- Unboxing PC and peripherals
- Preparing PCs for the computer refresh program including imaging and adding additional software
- Preparing computers and peripherals for shipment
- Shipping devices to End Users and Field Technicians
- Receiving used devices and preparing them for re-use or disposal
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Must be willing and able to travel locally 5 to 10% of the time
- Minimum of 3 years of working PC Deployments and/or inventory management
- Self-motivated, proactive in nature and proven ability to adapt well and work with different teams within organization
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job accomplished in a quality and efficient manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to work effectively under time pressure
Preferred Qualifications: Industry accreditations are Preferred (ITIL)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent, and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success.
We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program and more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Refresh+Tech+Lead&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=272e7f6b3c0bc11a&rtk=1fcju6om2u4tb800&from=rss→