RETAIL PRODUCT ASSEMBLERS NEEDED! – National Assemblers – Cedar Rapids, IA
$20 – $30 an hour
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Are you the person that friends and family call? When they need help putting together that new bookshelf, grill or piece of furniture? Are you Interested in advancing your career and working for a family owned company? This position is for YOU!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION HAS AN EXPECTED COMMUTE TIME OF 2+ HOURS. MUST BE WILLING TO TRAVEL IN AND AROUND THE FOLLOWING AREAS: ND, NE
MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION!
At National Assemblers, our Assembler Technicians can make anywhere between $15O and $3OO EACH DAY, assembling bikes, grills, patio furniture and more. That translates between $1,OO-$2OOO WEEKLY! All you need is a valid driver’s license, good transportation, a smart phone with internet access, some household tools, willingness to travel to daily locations and desire to work!
A typical day as an assembly technician would go as follows:
- On a daily basis, you will be assigned to a store by your scheduler.
- You will arrive at the store at 8 am.
- You will check with management to ensure you are building the correct products.
- You will build these products to National Assemblers’ specifications.
- Once the work is complete, you will fill out a work order to be signed off by management.
- You will leave your work area neat and clean and contact your scheduler to update on the day’s progress.
- When you return home you will access the National Assemblers’ website to enter basic information on your work order and receive your schedule for the next day.
The following are mandatory requirements for this position:
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time, kneel, bend and lift up to 40 pounds, including over your head.
- You must have your own RELIABLE transportation for local and out of town travel.
- You are responsible for getting yourself to work every day.
- Although efforts are made to keep you within your local travel area of 5-50 miles, out-of-town travel may be regularly required.
- You must have your own tools in order to work and be eligible for certification.
- Assembly technicians are expected to have every tool necessary to perform each service we offer with them at ALL TIMES.
- Most required tools are common and readily available, including an air compressor and 18v cordless impact gun.
- Some required tools are specific to bicycle assembly, including a bike stand and various specialty hand tools.
- Specialty bike tools can be purchased directly through National Assemblers. Once you are eligible, you may choose to have your Team Leader assign a bike stand and a set of specialty hand tools, which you will bring to work every day. A payroll deduction will be set up to cover payment.
- You must have regular internet access via a smart phone or other mobile device.
- National Assemblers uses our website for scheduling, work order processing and payment records.
- You will need to access the website daily as part of your job requirement.
- Smartphones and tablets are acceptable for most website applications, as long as they have regular internet access.
National Assemblers, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, veteran status and any state and local protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cedar Rapids, IA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Retail+Product+Assembler&c=National+Assemblers&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=ac9c6b7ad13b6263&rtk=1fk8vnj923ocl000&from=rss→