Sales Coordinator – Amur Equipment Finance, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Amur Equipment Finance, Inc
Full Job Description
The Sales Coordinator position is responsible for working directly with outside sales reps and/or originators regarding their deal flow and being the main point of contact between the outside sales reps and the Amur Equipment Finance office. Guide and direct work flow with the credit processor and doc/funding coordinator assigned to their team. Tracking and reporting deal flow, deal status and overall volume and projections to their team, sales reps, and management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working daily with different sales reps/originators through phone call, emails, and fax to communicate regarding deal flow and status updates.
- Having a good understanding of credit criteria, doc and funding requirements per Amur Equipment Finance guidelines and being able to accurately articulate that information to outside sales reps or originators.
- Have a good understanding of what is needed on each transaction to move it through the sales pipeline to final funding.
- Hold daily meetings with their team members to ensure that they have a prioritized list of the deals they are working on and assisting them with issues or situations to bring them to a close.
- Have a good understanding of how to effectively use Sales Force, Amur Equipment Finance lease software program (Aspire), and Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ensure that reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- Capable of supporting our Mission Statement, Vision and Core Values.
Education and Training Guidelines
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional PC skills, including proficiency in MS Office suite as well as customer applications and systems
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, accountability, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Hours for this position is four of the five work days from 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m CST
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Coordinator&c=Amur+Equipment+Finance&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=c9e1c4165bd1c13a&rtk=1fasbomidu3f6800&from=rss→