Sales Executive – Aureon – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Aureon is a leading business solutions provider who connects possibilities to productivity by providing unique and scalable business and technology services for organizations – small and large. Headquartered in the heart of the Midwest, Aureon offers a comprehensive suite of support services, with a focus on business solutions, technology and consulting services. This creates many unique career and growth opportunities for our employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for securing new clients for Aureon; new clients defined as first-time consumers of Aureon products and solutions.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue (dollars) and new logo (discreet businesses) quotas, within approved pricing and packaging options offered by Aureon.
- Create, establish and maintain plans, and execute upon them, resulting in a total pipeline of 300% of quota(s), and a qualified pipeline of at least 175% of quota(s).
- Establish relationships that will set the stage for long-term engagement with Aureon solutions and identify next best offerings for the Client Experience & Growth team to pursue once the client is on-boarded.
- Must be exceptionally curious, skilled at asking questions and understanding answers in the context of establishing deeper connections with prospective clients. Must drive to Why? and connect disparate client challenges to comprehensive Aureon solutions.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and quotes to clients, with a focus on the client s win. To tell, compellingly, the Aureon Story – in its then-current form, proactively anticipating the most defensive posture on the part of perspective clients in a seemingly commoditized market.
- Maintain excellent working knowledge of Aureon IT products and solutions / services in order to effectively communicate how Aureon may add value to new clients; excellent working knowledge defined as 40 – 60% depth of ability to answer client questions about deployment of Aureon solution(s).
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated discipline, internally and with clients and prospects. Concise, factual, to-the-point and laser-focused on outcomes, regardless of the channel. Seek voice-on-voice or face-to-face interaction as frequently as possible and use e-mail sparingly and compellingly (newspaper headlines for long messages, subject line as message whenever possible, clear asks (action, awareness, input, etc).
- Stay current on telecom trends, local and regional construction and economic development to better meet the needs of clients.
- Functioning as a member of the one-Aureon-team, provide meaningful market trends, opportunities, competitive intelligence and other insights to Aureon leadership in Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Delivery and other functions.
- Actively participate in planning, go-to-market and other client-related processes, including but not limited to lead-pass and intelligence sharing.
- Represent Aureon at industry and trade shows.
- Enthusiastic engagement in other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years proven track record in telecommunications sales
- Five years experience in business, marketing, telecommunications, or information technology sales
- Solid knowledge of Managed IT and Telcom industries and terminology, or clear capability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business or Marketing preferred. Or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Previous experience in Information Technology
- Exceptional questioning skills, curiosity and best-in-class listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients, employees, leaders and business contacts. in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to accurately estimate the stage and close dates for business/sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and focus. Able to comfortably navigate a variety of tasks, frequent changes and some degree of uncertainty.
- Creative and deep problem-solving skills. Must be able to discern the real problem and help clients solve it, ideally using Aureon products and solutions.
- Independent thought and action. Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision and ensure their work contributes to a team environment.
- Ability to make sound decisions using the information at hand, courage to decide when decisiveness is called for.
TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE:
- Demonstrated knowledge of personal computer applications Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Demonstrated commitment to and discipline for the use of whichever CRM solution or other tools are defined as mission critical to the work.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver s license
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Primarily indoor work in an office environment
- Frequent utilization of manual dexterity, computer screen(s), teleconferencing technologies and similar tools.
- Frequent travel by vehicle with minimal overnight
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Executive&c=Aureon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=48b9450f8839d08d&rtk=1fc1cdph0u1cq800&from=rss→