Sales Representative – BakeMark USA – Cedar Rapids, IA
Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Employment Type Full-Time for Sales Representative
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, and Life Insurance (Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options)
- 401K (generous retirement benefits)
- Competitive Wages (lucrative commissioned opportunities)
BakeMark USA is the leading national bakery ingredients and product distributor in the nation. Our Sales Representatives are the backbone of the company’s growth in all market channels. As such, it is the responsibility of the Sales Representative to grow sales of the company products and services utilizing the approach, strategies and tactics prescribed by the Company. The employee will be a sustaining resource to the customers’ business by effective communication of BakeMark USA’s total product and service offerings, while delivering on new sales opportunities. The employee is responsible for the customers’ everyday supply needs and resolving customer supply emergencies, maintaining current collections, sales planning, budgeting, and for ensuring customer satisfaction in all areas of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the sales growth within the territory and achieving established budgets. Responsible for the sales execution of the company initiatives to promote BakeMark USA’s strategy of achieving the and maintaining the dominant market share position in the baking industry by taking steps necessary to identify and obtain orders for 100% of the supply needs of these customers.
The employee will work both inside and outside of buildings, and is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. Must taste, touch, and smell finished bakery products and related ingredients. Must be able to travel in a local territory approximately 90%-100% of the time. Overnight travel may be required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Unequivocally motivated to win business opportunities
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Must have, and maintain, a valid driver’s license issued by the State where the Branch is located or for remote reps within the primary territory. Must maintain current auto insurance.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; two years of hands-on bakery experience; two years of prior route sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior Baking Industry experience highly desirable.
- Bilingual a PLUS
BakeMark is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BakeMark via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written agreement in place for this position from BakeMark HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BakeMark. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BakeMark as a result of the referral or through other means.
About BakeMark USA:
For over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders. We all share our values and ways of working. We are passionate about the baking industry. We excel at creating strong partnerships within the company and with our loyal customers. We love to innovate and thrive to manufacture and deliver performing bakery products and world-class customer service.
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $1.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Representative&c=BakeMark+USA&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=ee2eaa00b230a657&rtk=1g2ceso43j479800&from=rss→