Store Team Member – Casey's General Stores – Walker, IA
Casey's General Stores
Full Job Description
As a Store Team Member at Casey’s, you are the face of the company to our guests. You’ll make people’s days better by providing world-class guest service in a clean, friendly environment. This position provides you the opportunity to be cross-trained in all store functions and be part of a fast-paced work setting! Full-time and part-time work is available. Some locations are open 24 hours with additional positions available for overnight shifts.
What’s in it for you?
- 401(k) offered to full-time and part-time team members after 90-days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance along with Vacation and Sick time
- Competitive wage and flexible work schedule for all team members
- Discount on prepared food made from our kitchen while working
- Charted career path into management and beyond
What you’ll do as a Store Team Member:
- Smile and greet our guests while running the cash register.
- Keep the store stocked and clean so we can continue to serve our guests and communities.
- Operate kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as our amazing pizza, donuts, sandwiches and more!
To all teenagers who are looking for their first job, Casey’s is here for you! As long as you’re 16 year’s old, you can apply to gain valuable work experience while also assisting your community. We can work around your academic and sports activities as they change throughout the school year.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Store+Team+Member&c=Casey%27s+General+Stores&l=Walker%2C+IA&jk=b074864828c8b84e&rtk=1fl5nr0vvu2gl800&from=rss→