Teacher – PE Business Math Social Studies Art or Science (Part-Time) – Iowa NET High Academy – Cedar Rapids, IA
Iowa NET High Academy
$25 – $30 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
REMOTE live classes and MUST have a IOWA BOEE Certification.
We are seeking an Iowa High School Certified Teacher to join our team! We are looking for a teacher in the following areas: Business, Math, Science, Art, Social Studies, and/or Physical Education. We are an online project-based educational program for students who cannot attend a traditional school. This position is 100% remote and may include hours outside a typical school schedule depending on the needs of the students and school.
You will be working directly with a variety of students including students with IEPs, providing specially designed instruction and progress monitoring of the students’ goal.
Class taught remotely M-F.
The successful candidate must have an Iowa High School Certification.
Salary will be based on experience.
- Manage and educate students in an online classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to the established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching
- Strong online classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
We are a successful program partnering with local school districts. Our graduation rate is 82%. Help us achieve our mission to serve all students who cannot attend traditional schools.
Find out more about Iowa Net High Academy at https://www.iowanethighacademy.org/ .
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Benefits: Flexible work schedule and good compensation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- You Must have an Iowa License to be considered for this position. Please write your Iowa BOEE Folder number here.
- Briefly describe any work, volunteer activities, or experience you have with students with special needs or working with socially or economically disadvantaged populations.
- Iowa BOEE License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Hiring 5 candidates for this role
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Teacher&c=Iowa+NET+High+Academy&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=158674f8fad6a0a3&rtk=1g1cmfl98pkdc800&from=rss→