Trainer – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
What You Will Do: As part of Transamerica’s team you will work on the design and delivery of learning solutions for learners within the organization. Assists with the implementation of needs assessment tools, facilitator guides, job aids and evaluation tools. Updates procedure and process documentation. Maintains learner development history for training activities and learner progress. Supports the learning needs for small scale transformational projects. Designs and develops course curriculum.
What Success Looks Like:
- Deliver and assess process and system training.
- Develop documentation and support materials using standardized learning methodology.
- Work with the business teams to document processes/procedures and subsequent updates.
- Maintain learner development history within the learning management system (LMS).
- Maintain process and system training curriculum.
- Support learning efforts for transformational projects, new products, technology, and system enhancements by assisting with the documentation and implementation of curriculum.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with business area members as well as management.
- Continue to grow and develop as a learning professional by contributing to the success of the team. This will be done by demonstrating and sharing best learning practices with business groups and team members, and by acting as a role model in the learning professional field.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows and MS Office Applications.
- Prefer training experience.
- Documentation/technical writing skills preferred.
- Insurance/financial services industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of learning and development functions within the company preferred.
Employees will be assigned to one of the following work location designations:
In office employees will perform all their work at a Company office location.
Hybrid employees will need to work at a Company office location at times and a remote work location (typically their home) at times.
Commuting Remote employees will need to report to a Company office location at times, but will perform their work primarily remotely.
Non-commuting Remote employees will not be assigned to report to a Company office location (although they may need to travel to a Company office upon request) and will perform their work remotely.
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Trainer&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=3ee4655c8e1624df&rtk=1fbmob1kmu1qg800&from=rss→