Training Management Coordinator (TMC) – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Businesses Collins Aerospace
Job ID 01461916
Most Recent Date Posted 07/16/2021
City Cedar Rapids
Country United States
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal.
People’s lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to
the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space – what we do matters, every
day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the
best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and
zero defect parts.
The TMS Administrator is a key member of the Training team. Through the effective execution of this role
we can ensure all employees receive the training they need, when they need it to deliver on our
commitments to our customers and colleagues.
- Schedule and Coordinate Training
- Update and Maintain Training Records
- Generate Training Reports/metrics
- Maintain a Repository of All Course Materials
- Coordinate New Hire Training for Manufacturing Personnel
- Manage the Training Inbox
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of prior relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to Manage Multiple, Complex Stakeholder Relationships
- Customer-focused Delivery
- Ability to Identify Risks, Gaps, and Actions to Address
- Willingness to Change
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement
- Experience with Workday Learning or any Learning Management System (LMS)
- Manufacturing, Quality, and/or Technical Experience
- Experience Delivering Training
- Course Development from Concept through Initial Delivery
- Experience in a Heavily Regulated Operations Environment
- lThe candidate should be thorough, organized and self-starting. Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required as the associate will be interacting with all levels within the organization including management.
- Good computer skills will be needed. In addition to the typical Microsoft Office suite of tools, the right candidate will learn to be a system administrator of a Learning Management System (LMS). Knowledge of specialized author ware (e.g. Articulate Presenter) for the design of web-based and multimedia training courses will be required.
- Should also be comfortable speaking in front of a classroom.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Training+Management+Coordinator&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d1ced45f55783a3f&rtk=1faplv306u3cn800&from=rss→