Travel Nurse RN – Med Surg – Vivian – Cedar Rapids, IA
$2,736 a week
Full Job Description
Estimated pay breakdown
$2,736 per week in taxable pay and non-taxable stipends
Job description & requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: Travel
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Med-Surg registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Med/Surg setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Med-Surg Nurses (RN) provide care for primarily adult patients before and after surgical procedures; they also attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. Due to the broad range of medical conditions Med/Surg Nurses will encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
- Complete assignments made by physicians.
- Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care.
- Assess changes in patient’s health status and perform various treatments.
- Administer medication.
- Meticulous documentation as to medication and treatment administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff, physicians and other treatment team members.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Medical-Surgical, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-MS, RN- Medical Surgical, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, RN Med-Surg, Travel Nursing
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Marquita Berry from MedPro Healthcare Staffing
MedPro Job ID #578564. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Med-Surg registered nurse Nursing: Medical Surgical.
About Cedar Rapids, IA
Vivian rates working as a travel nurse in Cedar Rapids, IA as a 75 out of 100.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Travel+Nurse+RN&c=Vivian&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=e0fa1e1a760ac931&rtk=1fbmob1kmu1qg800&from=rss→