Warehouse Associate – ESP International – Cedar Rapids, IA
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $28.7K – $36.3K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Full Job Description
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to meet the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Maintain a safe work environment and follows all safety requirements
- Deliver great customer service to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrate the Core Values: Expertise, Service, and Passion
The Warehouse team will strive to meet warehouse efficiency, accuracy, and on time delivery goals.
Expected Job Results
- Follows warehouse processes and procedures related to assigned function
- Monitors work for accuracy, implements productivity standards and participates in resolving daily operational problems
- Performs services to fill customer requirements
- Ability to operate warehouse scanning equipment and software
- Knowledgeable of the Warehouse Management System
- Stores and spaces inventory in the most efficient and effective manner to optimize warehouse space
- Reports damages and discrepancies of inventory to maintain inventory accuracy
Follow material handling processes and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to accomplish each essential job result satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Work Experience
Completion of some level of High school education required.
Job Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as budgets, engineering drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of ESP associates.
- Mathmatical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to interpret graphs
- Reasoning Ability: Able to display high level reasoning skills in order to solve multiple, complex situations.
- Other Critical Competencies:
- Work Environment/Safety: Promotes mutal respect, keeps workplace clean and safe, and supports safety programs.
- Dependability: Meets commitments while working independently. Accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, and meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Productivity: Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, and prioritizes tasks. Develops good work procedures, manages time well, and handles information flow.
- Quality: Attentive to detail and accuracy and committed to excellence. Continuously looks for improvements, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, and owns/acts on quality problems.
- Ability to operate a computer, warehouse related software and labeling machines.
- Able to operate or train in the use of standup and sit down forklifts.
The physical demands described below are representative of the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform as required.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is often required to:
- Stand for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl or reach
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move same materials weighing 75 pounds
- Use close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee must be willing to work in a fast paced environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to quiet.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Warehouse+Associate&c=ESP+International&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=0ab114533dc2ca4b&rtk=1g1kki5puq6lg800&from=rss→