Wealth Management Banker – U.S. Bank – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in Community Private Banking
- Strong relationship management, lending, and new business development/sales skills
- Thorough knowledge of Community Private Banking products and services, including credit processes, trust and estates, investments, etc.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That’s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most – your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers .
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program .
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Wealth+Management+Banker&c=U.S.+Bank&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a30647b6d7db6d8d&rtk=1flb01p98hios800&from=rss→